Click Here to Print our Guarantees, Terms and Conditions
The Lapel Pin and Button Company was founded on a strong belief that our customers are the reason for our success. We back each and every product we offer with outstanding customer service practices, and our 100% quality guarantee.
Each custom order is created through a team effort. You are a very important part of our team. We rely on you for vital information in order to produce the specific custom product you want. While we are working together, we each have responsibilities. For your convenience, we have included these responsibilities below. Please take a moment to read them. These are the terms and conditions of our sales. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The Lapel Pin and Button Company is responsible for:
You are responsible for:
- Standing behind our products 100%. The Lapel Pin and Button Company backs each and every order with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace (at no additional charge to you) any custom product that is found to have defects in materials or workmanship.
- Giving you accurate information. Prior to starting production, you will receive a digital proof of your custom product via email. This proof is an exact representation of the final product. This is to allow you to make any necessary changes or corrections prior to starting production.
- Confirming your order. Prior to production of your custom promotional products, you will receive an order confirmation notice via email. This notification will contain specifications of your order including type, size, quantity, colors, and delivery date. Orders placed directly through our online ordering system allow a complete review of your ordering details, along with our Terms and Conditions. Therefore, online orders do not require a Confirmation Letter email.
- Producing your order correctly & on time. Once we have obtained your approval on both the digital proof and the order confirmation, we will produce your custom promotional products within 10-14 days. Your order will then be shipped via UPS Priority International Service (at no additional cost to you) directly to the address you specify.
- Listening to you! We want this to be the best experience you have ever had when ordering custom promotional products! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, we'd love to hear from you. Phone us toll-free at 1-800-265-1342 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. By submitting your design to the Lapel Pin and Button Company, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce (or have reproduced) any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other company's rights.
- Giving due attention to the proof provided. Once you receive the digital proof of your custom promotional product, review it in detail. Please give special attention to: the design, the spelling, and the colors. Once you have made any necessary changes to your proof, return it to us via email. This is your signal to us that everything has been approved. NOTE: We use the Pantone PMS color matching system. Because all computer monitors do not display colors in the same way, it is important that you indicate your color choices using Pantone PMS numbers. For additional information, visit the Pantone site at www.pantone.com PMS color books are also available at most art supply stores and some libraries. All PMS numbers will be listed on the bottom of your proof so that you can verify them easily.
- Reviewing the details of your order confirmation. After your proof has been returned to us, you will receive an order confirmation. Again… please review the information carefully. If all the information is correct, return it to us and we will begin the production process. NOTE: Once an order has been approved and confirmed it may not be canceled for any reason.
- Providing correct shipping information. Your order will be produced and shipped within 10 days. We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping caused by inaccurate address information, U.S. Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by FedEx, or undeliverable shipping addresses.
All Orders Are Final. Due to the custom nature of the promotional products we manufacture, all sales are final. Once an order has been placed, it may not be canceled for any reason. The Lapel Pin and Button Company does not issue refunds. As mentioned previously, we will replace any custom promotional product that contains defects in materials or workmanship.
Past Due Invoices. All invoices are dated the day the order is approved. Past due invoices (over 30 days) are subject to credit hold. Past due invoices are also subject to a 1.5% service charge (18% APR). Buyer agrees to pay all bills for merchandise sold to it by the Lapel Pin and Button Company, according to the terms thereof and upon failure to do so, agrees to pay all costs of collections, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
Legal Disputes. In the event that a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute is Orange County, Florida, USA. You further agree to pay any damages, reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Should the dispute pertain to the illegal use of copyright or trademark infringements, you agree to defend the claim at your sole expense. You also agree to hold the Lapel Pin and Button Company harmless in such a lawsuit or proceeding.
Logos And Trademarks. All custom products displayed on this web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of the Lapel Pin and Button Company. Purchase of merchandise from the Lapel Pin and Button Company in no way, shape or form grants you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.
We look forward to working with you, now and in the future!